If you are interested in applying for SCCLC for your child(ren), the next steps are:
· Attend an orientation meeting (scheduled in early January)
· Attend a school tour (January through February by appointment)
· Read and sign A Vision of the San Carlos Charter Learning Center and Family Participation Agreement (available at enrollment tours or by special arrangement.)
· Complete and submit an application by the enrollment deadline. An application includes a signed application form and a signed Family Participation Agreement form. Applications are available once both orientation and tour have been completed, or by special arrangement with the CLC office.
· Applications for enrollment are not accepted before Spring of the calendar year that the child is to enter Kindergarten. For example, if your child will be entering Kindergarten in 2015, contact the school in January 2015.
· A public lottery is held to fill available positions. Remaining applicants are placed on a wait list according to the Enrollment Policy.
· Refer to dates on the Enrollment Calendar page for more information.