SCCLCFA & SCEF
Partners in Fundraising
1. Attend the Chili Cook Off on Friday, October 5, from 6-8:30. The Chili Cook off is our main fundraiser for the school year. The Chili Cook Off is held at Twin Pines Community Center in Belmont – See Y’All There! Questions:
2. Donate to SCEF – www.scef.us - the money raised through the District-wide efforts of the San Carlos Educational Foundation helps us pay for librarians, literacy specialists, Spanish Educators, and our PE educators.
3. Donate to the San Carlos Charter Learning Center Fundraising Association- All donations are tax deductible! Our Tax-ID # is 90-012-0643. Our target this year is $100,000.
4. Request employee matched donations at your employer- Many companies will match donations (to SCEF or to SCCLCFA). Please check your company’s website or with HR for more information on making these matching donations.
5. Sign up for eScrip & purchase Scrip Gift Cards. Register your credit cards, ATM cards, or VISA check cards online and select San Carlos Charter Learning Center as your beneficiary (Group ID 137617275) at www.escrip.com. Order gift cards for many retailers (gas, grocery, restaurants, and many retail stores) through our Scrip Gift Card program and earn easy $$ for SCCLC.
6. Participate in SCCLC fundraisers throughout the school year- We usually have a few fundraisers at the school level like Banana Seeds Bookfair, Dining for Charter, Family Portraits, Recycling
7. Come to Spring Fling, Donate Auction Items, and VOLUNTEER! This is the major fundraising event held by SCEF. This event will be on March 3, 2012. There are many volunteer jobs available during Spring Fling. Please consider donating time before (set-up, table centerpieces, etc.) during (working the wine wall, registration, or data entry, etc.) or after (clean up, break-down, auction gift delivery, etc.) to help make the Spring Fling a huge success
8. Make online purchases with retailers that give a % to SCCLC. Register with Ebates.
Order online from Target and Amazon, Office Depot. Purchase CLC Logo items at Cafe Press. Collect Box Tops. Upload and share classroom and field trip photos through SmugMug.
9. Encourage and invite your friends and family to donate-to SCEF and SCCLCFA or visit our fundraising events page to see other opportunities to participate and help us raise much-needed funds!
10. Volunteer Your Time. Both SCEF and SCCLCFA have tons of opportunities to donate your time!