Where: Twin Pines Corral (Twin Pines Community Center, 20 Twin Pines Lane, Belmont)
VOTE, VOTE, VOTE
Now that the Chili Cook Off has past, we still need your vote/donation in the Popular Chili Contest. If you came and had a good time, make sure you vote/donate. If you could not attend, we still need your vote/donation.
You can vote/donate for your child(ren)'s grade level chili, or for the Staff Chili, or for the Director's chili, but please VOTE, VOTE, VOTE!
The Popular Chili Contest will be collecting votes/donations until Wednesday, October 17 - please make sure you vote/donate before Wed. 10/17!
This is our only fundraiser for the year and 100% of the money raised goes directly to Charter!
How It Works
This is our ONLY MAJOR FUNDRAISER for the entire year and our goal is to raise $100,000 with this single event (suggested donation $300 per student).
There will be 2 winners from the Chili Competitors:
1. Popular Winner: VOTE with your tax deductable donation to SCCLCFA
· Place a vote/donation for any amount for your favorite chili or chilies - No need to taste to vote!
· Cash, Check (made payable to SCCLCFA) or IOU/Pledge
· Drop your vote/donation in the Votin' Box in Charter's office
· You can vote/donate more than once
· Grade(s) associated with the chili that accrues the highest total donation per student wins a Root Beer Float Party in class for all the children
Remember, all the money donated goes directly to SCCLC to be used to for our technology and project based learning programs. We appreciate your support to make these programs possible for our Learners.
Winners from the Judges Selection at the Chili Cook Off:
First place - Director's
Second Place - K/1 Team Leader, Randy Tan
Third Place - Staff, Team Leader Alan Olejniczak and Christine Harris
First Place - Heidi Aiken
Pumpkin Pie - Melissa Sargeant
Apple Pie - Nancy Nagel
Congratulations to all our winners! And a mighty big thank you to all who participated
· Grade(s) associated with this winning chili will get a Root Beer Float Party in class for all the children
Because the Director's Chili won First Place by Judges' Selection the entire school will get a Root Beer Float Party! So when you have a chance, give Chris a big thank you!