Starting with the 2016-2017, SCCLC is proud to announce that SchoolFoodies will be the new hot lunch vendor. Meals will follow the school calendar and be available Monday through Friday starting on the first day of school, Tuesday, August 30.
How to Register and Place Orders at SchoolFoodies.com
- Visit SchoolFoodies.com and click the register/sign-in button on the top right corner of the homepage.”
- Select create an account. On the following page, enter your e-mail address as your user name and create a password.
- Visit the student tab to add your child’s first name, last name and grade. Please select SCCLC as the school.
After registering, please visit the “order” tab to select meals and sides on the days you wish.
- Pricing is set by portion
- All meal choices include fruit and vegetable
- Non-organic and organic drink and snack choices are available.
- Blank days are no service days. Helpful ordering tips are posted along the sides of the calendar menu.
Ordering Deadline and Emergency Meals
- Standard orders, cancellations, and changes MUST be placed online by 9 am TWO days in advance of service days (order before 9 am on Fridays to place orders for Monday, before 9 am on Saturdays for Tuesdays, and so on)
- All meals can be made gluten free and/or no dairy at NO extra charge
- A limited menu of emergency meals are available online up until 5 am the morning of service at NO additional charge (vegetarian and meat options are available)
- Parents can call or e-mail to place orders at NO extra charge. Same day cancellations will receive a full credit.
- Option 1: $4.99 – Regular size meal + fruit + veggie
- Option 2: $5.74 – Regular size meal + fruit + veggie + non-organic milk + non-organic snack (Regular Size Non-Organic Meal Deal)
- Option 3: $6.24 – Regular size meal + fruit + veggie + organic milk + organic snack (Regular Size Organic Meal Deal)
- Option 4: $5.69 – Large size meal + fruit + veggie
- Option 5: $6.44 – Large size meal + fruit + veggie + non-organic milk + non-organic snack (Large Size Non-Organic Meal Deal)
- Option 6: $6.94 – Large size meal + fruit + veggie + organic milk + organic snack (Large Size Organic Meal Deal)
- Snacks – both non-organic and organic – will vary by day and week.
- Please note that additional snacks can be purchased for an additional cost and added to any of the above options.
Volunteer to Serve Lunch
Being part of the hot lunch team is an exciting volunteer opportunity. Some of the key perks include:
- All hot lunch volunteers earn $10.50 in hot lunch credit for each day that you volunteer! These funds will be deposited into your SchoolFoodies account and can be used to purchase meals for your learner (or yourself).
- All hot lunch volunteers get DOUBLE volunteer hours!
- Get to know and interact with the learners and the SCCLC community!
Hot lunch volunteer hours are from 11:30 am-1 pm. To sign-up or to learn more about being a hot lunch volunteer, please reach out to:
Hot Lunch Volunteer Coordinator
Cell: (650) 248-9166